Xator Corporation is looking for a Software Developer that is passionate about researching, testing, enhancing, debugging, implementing, and integrating software on multiple platforms to include servers, databases, desktops, and mobile devices for DoD enterprise applications. If you want to join a company that values supporting DoD critical projects and are open to commuting to Washington, DC, we want to talk to you!
Our Defense division is responsible for supporting our customer, the United States Navy. We play a key role in maintaining and supporting a constant state of readiness, security and performance of mission critical communication systems for the Navy. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You’re a great fit if…
- You have developed, implemented, operated and maintained commercial and highly customized web applications, built in .NET with related Microsoft SQL databases to include customizations of Microsoft SharePoint enterprise platforms.
- You have senior level expertise with performing high-level web application and database design functions centered on .NET technologies, analyzing functional requirements and developing design specifications to satisfy mission requirements.
- You enjoy ensuring that software design is interoperable, secure, portable, serviceable, and maintainable; has demonstrated effectiveness and reliability; and is highly operational within the parameters of the customer’s systems.
You’ll love our Software Developer role if…(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 7+ years of experience with software and web development.
- You have hands-on development experience in Microsoft .Net and SharePoint 2010/2013/2016
- You have general web development experience (XML, HTML/CSS included)
- You have experience in an Agile software development environment.
- You have experience working in DOD and/or Navy
- You have hands-on experience with implementing DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs).
- You are DoD IAT Level II Certified one of the following: (Security+, GSEC, SSCP, or CCNA-security)
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree and an active Secret clearance.
We’ll REALLY love you if…. (This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) models.
- You have test-driven development (TDD) methodology and automated testing experience (e.g. Selenium, JUnit, Arquillian, etc.)
- You have experience with the Windows 2008/2012 R2 OS.
- You have experience developing with Java script.
- You have an active Top Secret clearance.
What your day will look like:
- You’ll implement code developments, modifications, and customization on legacy and future applications.
- You’ll perform software user and regression tests.
- You’ll collect requirements and develop software fixes for software programs.
- You’ll install, test, and support upgrades of software.
- You’ll perform analyses and troubleshoot software comprising of mission critical applications.
- You’ll devise software work-around solutions to keep programs on schedule and provide recommendations for new or changing requirements for incorporation into existing or planned systems.
- You’ll create, update, and maintain the O&M documentation in accordance with changes and additional system requirements identified/implemented.
The Admin Stuff:
Active Secret Security Clearance is required to apply. Candidates selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Xator Corporation provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.