Xator Corporation is looking for an Activity Customer Technical Representative Quality Assurance Specialist (ACTR-QAS) that is passionate about aligning program goals with stake holder expectations. If you want to join a company that values supporting DoD critical projects and are open to commuting to Washington, DC, we want to talk to you!
Our Defense division is responsible for supporting our customer, the United States Navy. We play a key role in maintaining and supporting a constant state of readiness, security and performance of mission critical communication systems for the Navy. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You’re a great fit if…
- You have been responsible for planning and identifying IT operational requirements as well as developing and maintaining strategic plans.
- You have served as the liaison on transition process, status, and activities of planning and development between IT leads and government officials.
- You have managed and tracked IT systems and inventory on behalf of government customers.
You’ll love our ACTR QA Specialist role if… (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 5+ years of experience the management of IT resources, and the formulation and dissemination of IT policies and plans needed to support the mission of the organization.
- You have demonstrated experience monitoring and reviewing compliance with service level agreements.
- You have knowledge of contract management as it relates to NMCI/NGEN and IT.
- You have an DoD 85701M IAM Level 1 (e.g., CAP, GSLC, Security+ CE).
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems and an active Secret clearance.
We’ll REALLY love you if….
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have served as an expert on matters of DOD, Navy, and NAVSEA instructions and policies with regard to NMCI/NGEN.
- You have knowledge of the ordering tools such as the Enterprise Information Technology Service Management System (EITSMS) suite.
- You can work closely with NMCI Service Delivery Leads.
- You have knowledge of the DOD, Navy, and NAVSEA mission, objectives, terminology, and management practices
- You have an ITIL Foundations v3 certification.
What your day will look like:
- You’ll monitor, review, interpret, and report on technical aspects of the Navy Marine Corp Internet (NMCI) operation and provide the interface between technical aspects of NMCI and the operational requirements of the command.
- You’ll provide IT Project Management Support by directing the planning and development of informational materials and events for communicating transition processes, status, activities, impacts, etc. to the NAVSEA workforce and management.
- You’ll assist in the organization of functional work groups by coordinating NMCI/NGEN tasks and documenting business processes as required.
- You’ll provide program leads with technical and functional expertise needed to evaluate candidate COTS and GOTS applications for compliance with Navy NMCI/NGEN, TFWeb, and DADMS, RMF policies and regulations.
The Admin Stuff:
Active Secret Security Clearance is required to apply. Candidates selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Xator Corporation provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.