The ideal candidate will support the Federal Bureau of Investigation with strategic, all-source intelligence analysis. This role requires strong writing skills, the ability to communicate effectively, and confidence in an exciting and challenging environment. The right candidate will occasionally travel within the DC metro area working collaborating closely with customers within the scope of this work.
- Uses functional and/or subject-matter expertise from direct industry experience to assess the organizational, operational, and functional baseline for law enforcement, homeland defense, emergency preparedness, and security clients;
- Works with senior government officials and executives to provide industry vision and enterprise strategic direction;
- May serve as an expert to help agencies identify and engage a range of stakeholders, including local, state, and federal agencies;
- Guides identification of systems, mission engineering, and business process inadequacies and deficiencies that affect the functional area’s ability to support/meet organizational threats;
- Participates in strategy sessions, strategic assessments, and design reviews to validate the enterprise approach and associated work products;
- Analyze data, develop information, and assess available solutions or alternative methods of proceeding;
- Provides expert consulting and advisory expertise in organizational and vulnerability assessments, intelligence and threat analysis, and resolution of highly complex projects and problems;
- Recognized for expertise and ability to identify industry issues and trends; and
- May oversee and manage projects, programs, and/or tasks.
- Experience researching, conducting analysis, and producing intelligence products and research papers.
- Ability to conduct strategic research to develop innovative technical and/or analytic solutions to combine terrorist indicators with other data sources to support both terrorism and other National Security Branch initiatives.
- Background in all-source intelligence analysis or counterterrorism is a plus.
- Practice applying analysis and evaluations to address information gaps and the aptitude to provide new approaches to pinpoint solutions to analytical shortfalls.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, or experience with standard analytical search engines or public source databases is a plus.
- Evaluation of intelligence and data related to foreign persons who may have links to terrorism or other national security threats.
- Research of bulk data sets to determine if a nexus to a national security threat or terrorism nexus exists.
- Development of innovative projects to strategically and tactically analyze terrorism and/or national security threat related entities.
- SME 1-4: Advanced Degree AND 7-15 years of relevant experience
- Intelligence Analyst 1-4: Bachelor’s Degree AND 2-7 years of relevant experience
- US government clearance: Active or current TS w/ a current SCI or be SCI eligible.
- Excellent writing, verbal, and communication skills
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Xator Corporation provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.