- Responsible for monitoring Diplomatic Facility intrusion detection systems worldwide.
- Produce current crisis and term intelligence assessments on international security issues.
- Responsible for processing, handling, managing, and disseminating classified information.
- Support a 24 hours, 7 days a week crisis contingency operations center.
- Present complex and sensitive products/software to a variety of senior decision makers and other executive audiences within the Department of State, Law Enforcement Community, and other government agencies.
Knowledge and Skills
- Must be detail-oriented and will be accountable for a high standard of precision in their work product.
- Position requires motivation and the ability to work effectively in a demanding, time sensitive and often times charged environment.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and be capable of maintaining individual skill sets.
- Must have basic skills using Microsoft Suite of products (including Word, Excel, and Outlook) and be able to learn new software as situation dictates.
Experience and Education
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have 2 years of intelligence or counterintelligence analysis experience, or must have worked in a related security or computer science field.
- Prior military experience is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have had experience as a Marine Security Guard or duty in a watch operations center
- Geospatial imagery experience is a plus as is experience with VSOC software.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- Normal office environment
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.