In this role, the ideal candidate will provide support to the Office of the Director of National Security’s Acquisition, Technology, and Facilities (AT&F) organization to promote the returns on investments in technology and facilities. The AT&F mission focuses on delivering creative, technology-focused competencies to conquer current intelligence challenges as well as predict future capabilities to increase efficiencies. A candidate supporting this office will be actively involved in the IC acquisition cycle, project development, and solving facility challenges.
- Assist and collaborate in the development and implementation of acquisition requirements, plans, programs, organizational policy/directives, briefing materials, procedures in support of ODNI activities.
- Prepare, integrate, deconflict and maintain Master Program, Project, Acquisition, Development, and Office schedules.
- Analyze, recommend, and help to implement organizational process improvements.
- Assist with Analysis of Alternatives and “what if” scenarios for research, development, and IC integration concepts.
- Provide feedback, guidance and advice on the status of IC acquisitions and associated IC acquisition processes.
- Identify cross points between S&T capabilities and overall mission needs of the IC.
- Manage IC facilities events to resolve, prioritize and strategize on facility challenges.
- Draft presentations and supporting documentation (as needed).
- Gather, interpret, and compare data to produce reports and establish conclusions.
- Utilize technology and data exploitation techniques to provide both proactive and reactive support.
- Knowledge of IC acquisition process, cycle, requirements, and challenges.
- Knowledge of current and historical ODNI organizational, policy, and activities.
- Ability to provide professional, well-organized instruction and/or briefs.
- Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Ability to multi-task under stressful situations.
- Ability to work professionally with all levels of senior leadership.
- Ability to identify challenges and provide solutions with limited guidance and/or instruction.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of equivalent, related work experience (in addition to 5 below) – 5 years work related to technical requirement – 1 year working in the IC (may be concurrent with 5 above).
- US government clearance: Active or Current TS w/ a current SCI or be SCI eligible.
- Excellent writing, verbal, and communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Xator Corporation provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.