In this role, the ideal candidate will provide educational and training services to the Office of the Director of National Security’s personnel in specialty areas necessary for the effective and efficient accomplishment of the Customer’s mission objectives. Specifically, the candidate will be required to provide training support for Analytic Standards and Integrity (AIS) using the Customer’s requirements, guidelines and curriculum.
- Provide evaluator training, producing analytic tradecraft aids based upon evaluation findings.
- Draft presentations and supporting documentation (as needed).
- Ensure the consistency of evaluations produced by the evaluators.
- Develop a process to measure and minimize subjective evaluator-induced variations.
- Design/administer/analyze Analytic Standards and Integrity (AIS) survey and interview programs.
- Contribute significantly to AIS reviews.
- Participate in interviews of senior consumers.
- Assist in efforts to improve AIS processes, evaluations, and implementation.
- Develop metrics for DNI-use to support management and technical decisions and the subsequent tracking, monitoring, and analysis of the metrics.
- Extensive knowledge of Analytic Standards and Integrity (AIS) specific to the ODNI tradecraft, processes and approach.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, or experience with standard analytical search engines or public source databases is a plus.
- Ability to provide professional, well-organized instruction and/or briefs.
- Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Ability to multi-task under stressful situations.
- Ability to work professionally with all levels of senior leadership.
- Ability to identify challenges and provide solutions with limited guidance and/or instruction.
- Familiarity with intelligence gatherings such as: HUMINT, GEOINT, MASINT, OSINT, SIGINT, and COMINT.
- Experience researching, conducting analysis, and producing finished intelligence products and research papers.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – 10 years work related to technical requirement – 3 years working in the IC.
- US government clearance: Active or Current TS w/ a current SCI or be SCI eligible.
- Excellent writing, verbal, and communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Xator Corporation provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.