In this role, the ideal candidate will provide senior counterintelligence direct support to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence’s National Counterintelligence and Security Center (NCSC). The candidate will conduct in-depth assessments, collection, investigations, and operations in support the NCSC objectives, priorities and mission requirements.
- Determine the credibility, value, significance, and relevancy of information from various data sources to create clear, concise, analytical products to meet customer requests in a timely manner.
- Present findings to leadership and senior executives in attendance of internal/external meetings with the ability to explain complex information.
- Draft presentations and supporting documentation (as needed).
- Proactively apply analysis and evaluations to address information gaps and the aptitude to provide new approaches to pinpoint solutions to analytical shortfalls.
- Experience prioritizing CI collection, investigations, and operations.
- Confirm validity of information and review intelligence products comprising of information and/or data from numerous public and private data sources.
- Analyze and assess intelligence against a wide scope of data sources.
- Experience reviewing and conducting an in-depth analysis for espionage damage assessments.
- Deliver analysis findings, and make recommendations based on research.
- Develop concepts of operations for processing and analytical initiatives.
- Coordinate CI awareness, outreach, and training standards within the Intelligence Community and partners across the US Government and with experts in the private sector.
- Utilize technology and data exploitation techniques to provide both proactive and reactive support.
- Extensive knowledge on The National Counterintelligence Strategy of the United States of America.
- Experience researching, conducting analysis, and producing finished intelligence products and research papers.
- Familiarity with the intelligence production cycle, procedures, and publication requirements.
- Experience drafting professional memos and/or policy doctrine.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, or experience with standard analytical search engines or public source databases is a plus.
- Knowledge of current and historical ODNI organizational, policy, and activities.
- Ability to provide professional, well-organized instruction and/or briefs.
- Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Ability to multi-task under stressful situations.
- Ability to work professionally with all levels of senior leadership.
- Ability to identify challenges and provide solutions with limited guidance and/or instruction.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of equivalent, related work experience (in addition to 5 below) – 5 years work related to technical requirement – 1 year working in the IC (may be concurrent with 5 above).
- US government clearance: Active or Current TS w/ a current SCI or be SCI eligible.
- Excellent writing, verbal, and communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Xator Corporation provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.