In this role, the ideal candidate will support the Office of the Director of National Security in an administrative capacity. This candidate will support the mission through administrative management, organization, and communication as well as produce formal finished intelligence products thru documentation and configuration management. The candidate must have a strong understanding of the Intelligence Community structure and have the ability to work independently with limited guidance.
- Scheduling community sessions, meetings, and briefings.
- Preparing agendas and visit requests.
- Communicating with Intelligence Community representatives.
- Advising on issues of interagency relations, organization, and substance.
- Formulating draft responses on congressionally directed actions (CDAS) and questions for the record.
- Monitoring, coordinating, and shepherding multiple products from inception through final disseminations.
- Serving as project coordinator to draft, integrate contributions, and/or lead coordination for products.
- Reviewing drafts for content, format, and style while ensuring complex concepts are conveyed for general audiences.
- Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Ability to multi-task under stressful situations.
- Ability to work professionally with all levels of senior leadership.
- Ability to review draft documents and provide detailed, timely feedback.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to identify challenges and provide solutions with limited guidance and/or instruction.
- Must be technically proficient in scheduling meetings, setting up conference calls, and coordinating high-level events.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of equivalent, related work experience (in addition to 5 below) – 5 years work related to technical requirement – 1 year working in the IC (may be concurrent with 5 above)
- US government clearance: Active or Current TS w/ a current SCI or be SCI eligible.
- Excellent writing, verbal, and communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Xator Corporation provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.