This position will support the customer to meet its mission of providing cutting-edge all-source, current and predicative intelligence assessments on military, political, and security related issues for the regions of CENTCOM & AFRICOM. You will support the client to enhance its efforts to assess civilian and military political issues throughout the aforementioned regions to include infrastructure analysis and specific organizations of National Security interest and corresponding ideologies. Supporting the client focus, you will conduct analysis and assessments and produce intelligence products on POL-MIL (political & military) behaviors and trends. Additionally, this role requires strong writing skills, the ability to communicate effectively, and confidence in an exciting and challenging environment. The right candidate will have the occasional opportunity to travel CONUS & OCONUS collaborating closely with customers within the scope of this work. The customer is our number one priority and we strive to provide outstanding support, meeting every need.
- Determine the credibility, value, significance, and relevancy of information from various data sources to create clear, concise, analytical products to meet customer requests in a timely manner.
- Present findings to leadership and senior executives in attendance of internal/external meetings with the ability to explain complex information.
- Draft presentations and supporting documentation (as needed).
- Confirm validity of information and review intelligence products comprising of information and/or data from numerous public and private data sources.
- Analyze and assess intelligence against a wide scope of data sources.
- Gather, interpret, and compare data to produce reports and establish conclusions.
- Deliver analysis findings, and make recommendations based on research.
- Develop concepts of operations for processing and analytical initiatives.
- Development of functional requirements to support various processing and analytical initiatives.
- Utilize technology and data exploitation techniques to provide both proactive and reactive support.
- Ability to conduct strategic research to develop innovative technical and/or analytic solutions to combine political and military trends/ behaviors with other data sources to support National Security interests.
- Familiarity with intelligence gatherings such as: HUMINT, GEOINT, MASINT, OSINT, SIGINT, and COMINT.
- Experience researching, conducting analysis, and producing finished intelligence products and research papers.
- Knowledge of the dynamics of military and regime leadership, national military strategy, terrorism, strategic doctrine, regional relations, internal and regional stability and security.
- Experience writing any of the following: White Papers, PBDs, INSUMs, CG Readbook, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, or experience with standard analytical search engines or public source databases is a plus.
- Bachelors degree AND 4-7 years of relevant experience OR specialized training.
- US government clearance: Active or Current TS w/ a current SCI or SCI eligibility.
- Excellent writing, verbal, and communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Xator Corporation provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.