In this role, the right candidate will support the DIA and their premier counter-terrorism center. This resource will provide strategic intelligence analysis and engage with DoD resources in theatre. This role requires strong writing skills, the ability to communicate effectively, and confidence in an exciting and challenging environment. The right candidate will occasionally travel within the DC metro area working collaborating closely with customers within the scope of this work. The customer is our number one priority and we strive to provide outstanding support, meeting every need.
- Determine the credibility, value, significance, and relevancy of information from various data sources to create clear, concise, analytical products to meet customer requests in a timely manner.
- Present findings to leadership and senior executives in attendance of internal/external meetings with the ability to explain complex information.
- Confirm validity of information and review intelligence products comprising of information and/or data from numerous public and private data sources.
- Analyze and assess intelligence against a wide scope of data sources.
- Gather, interpret, and compare data to produce reports and establish conclusions.
- Deliver analysis findings, and make recommendations based on research.
- Develop concepts of operations for processing and analytical initiatives.
- Development of functional requirements to support various processing and analytical initiatives.
- Utilize technology and data exploitation techniques to provide both proactive and reactive support.
- Experience researching, conducting analysis, and producing intelligence products and research papers.
- Knowledge of the dynamics of military and regime leadership, national military strategy, terrorism, strategic doctrine, regional relations, internal and regional stability and security.
- Ability to conduct strategic research to develop innovative technical and/or analytic solutions to combine terrorist indicators with other data sources to support both terrorism and other National Security Branch initiatives.
- Background in counterintelligence or counterterrorism is a plus.
- Practice applying analysis and evaluations to address information gaps and the aptitude to provide new approaches to pinpoint solutions to analytical shortfalls.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, or experience with standard analytical search engines or public source databases is a plus.
- Bachelors OR Master’s Degree with 4-6 years relevant experience OR specialized training and 4-8 years relevant experience OR equivalent Intel/ academic experience.
- US government clearance: Active or current TS w/ a current SCI or SCI eligibility.
- Excellent writing, verbal, and communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Xator Corporation provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.